7.3.11

Never Too Late, to Honor What's Great

My recent discovery of an amazing designer has made me feel all giddy inside. And although I came across him about a month ago when I saw his collection for New York Fashion Week, he is beyond worth sharing about today. If I had to predict, I would say that this guy is here to stay and will have many fashion weeks to come...I mean, let the pure beauty speak for itself:


Vintage inspired, but with a modern edge; it doesn't get much better in my eyes.

Cashmere double-breasted coat? Check, please!

Sigh.

Timeless sophistication without being excessive; chic in every sense of the word.

Gordon graduated from Central St. Martins University of Art and Design in London where alumni include Stella McCartney and the late Alexander McQueen. He went on to hone his skills under Tom Ford and Oscar de la Renta, who's jealous? This man is destined to be an icon. Needless to say, I cannot wait to see what he sends down the runway next!


See Wes Gordon's full collection here and check out his website here.


Meanwhile, I'll be breaking my piggy bank for one of those coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment