13.3.11

A Break for Spring

I am beyond ready for my winter clothes to go into a long hibernation period and infuse my closet with all my spring favorites. I'm home in LA for a few days and I think the much needed dose of Vitamin D has gone to my head. I'm counting my pennies for some of the season's best trends I've got my eye on. But, before I get too carried away I must remind myself that at the end of the week I'll be back in the SF Bay and my little toesies will absolutely freeze in the wedges I saw today, that are now soaked in my drool! San Francisco fog is perennial, but that just means we get to be creative...so here are some transitional pieces that I've come across that will get you through the tapering cold and into the thick of spring:


1. Ladylike jackets
Aryn K., $78


2. Bold printed blouses
Tucker, $276

3. Spring Booties
Mai Tai, $59


4. Silk Scarves
Switching out your winter scarves for silk ones is a great way to say you're ready for spring!



5. Statement Accessories
Tinley Road, $34

When spring dresses, shorts and sandals are out of the question, it's best to play with color. Layering in bright and cheerful hues with fun accessories will pick you up out of the slump of winter..and maybe the reflection will burn up all the fog! (wishful thinking)

I love a pop of pink!










No comments:

Post a Comment