14.3.11

Vintage Milk Glass: Not Just for Grannies

The first time I caught myself looking at a set of blue milk glass tumblers at a flea market, my friend looked at me sideways and mumbled something about how they looked like something her grandmother owned. Well call me Grandma, but I happen to love milk glass and think it looks so pretty in the bathroom as storage for bubble bath, cotton swabs or makeup sponges. Toiletry packaging, plastic bags and cardboard boxes should be banned entirely- they just aren't pretty! Milk glass is so dainty and full of detail and great texture. When you go into the bathroom you shouldn't be inundated by loud labels and bulky packages!



Sorry they're so small, but you get the idea!
(Images by Amanda Wright)

This is how you do bathroom storage.

Milk glass looks great in the kitchen along open shelving as well:

LOVE it.
(Image via Sanctuary)



No comments:

Post a Comment